2011/09/23

So suckkk -.-

Hollo dearyy (;
two day off i had a big argue wd my lil sis . okay it was the biggest argue i ever had . till today , i did'nt spoke to her and so she . the thing is , i cant easily forget what she said to me . well , it damn hurt..
 ahah , but 'de funny part is .i still using her lappy :) er . do i even care if she get mad or what??! this lappy is for everbodys use . you cant make this lappy as your own . its mine too -.-
 okay while im typed on my blog , shes stare at me like a boss . one more time , do i even care ??! -.- just try lah to get mad , and you know what happen to you : )
the truth is , i want her to change temperament. accept all the advise my mom and i gave. study hard for her exam . and be a good daughter too . i wish it so much :)
Amin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT♥2011. ALL RIGHT RESERVED by NUR ADHILA ZAMRI