2012/04/22


Miserable of me. -Boo Lyla
Its seems like there are no more sun in the morning, no more stars at night.
Tears solute in me. Every single breath I take, I think I done hoping for hope.
More and more fake hope, more tears and broken soul.
Why this should happen to me, when I had dream the future of us,?

I miss you so badly, so deadly .
Did you feel the same?

I wonder, when I can leave you the way you did so.
When should my tears will stop to fall ,after the pieces of my heart broke?
Where should I go, where should I stay?
Who gonna lead my life again?

I know, your heart is not mine anymore.
But can you listen for a while? Sat beside me, listen to my broken heart say.
‘Can you keep our memory till you die?’









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT♥2011. ALL RIGHT RESERVED by NUR ADHILA ZAMRI